Sunday 20 January 2013

Matte Magnetic

I bought a load of the magnetic polishes from 17 when they were released last year. I hardly wear the though because I find they chip really easily and I got tip wear quickly with them too. However, for a night out they are great.

I used the dark green magnetic polish and topped with Rimmel's Matte top coat:



The magnetic polishes dry fast and I find the 17 products easy to work with, I think this might be because of the cap. The cap comes away from the lid of the polish bottle which I find makes the whole process less fiddly. The cap has a nifty lip which you rest near the cuticle. This means there is less chance of the magnet touching the wet polish. 

Have you tried magnetic polishes? What are your thoughts? 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......