Friday 20 September 2013

THE C-WORD.....Beauty Christmas Advent Calendars for 2013

We are fast approaching autumn, the clocks have not gone back yet but there is a definite chill in the air now and it is getting darker earlier.

Last year I so many blog posts and videos on Christmas beauty product advent calendars. I am keen to get my hands on one this year and so I did a bit of research.

Ciate are bringing this nail polish advent calendar for 2013. It has 17 mini paint pots, four mini caviar blends and three paint pot glitter shades. The mini mani advent calendar is exclusive to Selfridges and can be found here.




Next up is this year's offering from Benefit - this calendar is called Countdown To Love. I have the lovely British Beauty Blogger to thank for finding out about this little gem.  I am lead to believe that this calendar will go on sale for one day only, on November 4 and will cost £50.
Benefit cult classics to be included in this package are: POREfessional, high beam, benetint, BADgal Lash and more.

Thanks to the British Beauty Blogger for allowing me to use her picture.

Next up is a calendar from Latest In Beauty. I tweeted the team today to find out if they were planning on bringing out a calendar for 2013.

Now this was their 2012 calendar:



I have been told by the Latest In Beauty team that they will be bringing out another calendar this year:

Hi Nicole! Yes, the Advent Calendar will be back and it will be better than ever! Keep your eyes peeled... :) xx

I wonder what goodies will be in this year's offering.

What do you think of beauty product advent calendars? Will you be picking one up this year?

2 comments:

  1. Oh i really want one of these, I really want the Benefit on although i have a feeling it will be sold out very quick!
    Liza | Glambeautys | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly I'm soo not bothered about beauty advent calendars! I prefer to pick my own products, and I know the Benefit one will be popular but Im not a massive fan of the brand. Oh dear I sound like right negative nelly!! I'll definitely be having a look but not sure I'll be buying x

    www.taupeandpearl.com // @taupeandpearl

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......