Thursday 2 October 2014

Beauty advent calendars 2014

It's that time of year again when the shops and department stores start bringing out all their Christmas goodies. I know Christmas is still a long way off but if there is one thing I have discovered about blogging is that bloggers go crazy for beauty advent calendars.

This year we seem more spoiled for choice than ever before. In previous years I know beauty advent calendars fly off the shelves. With that in mind I thought I would compile a list of what you can expect to be released this festive season.

Benefit Candy Coated Countdown - £60



This calendar is full of much loved Benefit classics including Porefessional, Stay Flawless, Watt's Up, It's Potent eye cream and many more. According to Benefit's website this calender will be available to buy from October 10.

The Body Shop - £50


Again, behind each window is a mini product of some of their best love products. I read this calendar will be out in selected stores from October 8. 

Boots No7 - £35


Mini products of some brilliant No 7 goodies including nail polishes, lipsticks and eyeshadows, This calendar will be available on Boots' website and in stores from October 29. 

Other brands bringing out beauty advent calendars include L'Occitane for £45 which is available on their website from November 3. 

Elemis have already brought out their calendar however they only have 12 skincare goodies and it costs £59.50.

Selfridges' calendar is full of a mixture of high end skin care and fragrance products. There are 24 goodies to discover and the calendar costs £85.

Nail polish brand Ciate are launching another varnish calendar this year. For £49 you will get 24 mini polishes. I remember Ciate being very popular last year. 

Jo Malone are bringing out a fragrance advent calendar which will be available in Harrods from October 20 and then nationwide from November 10. This is the most expensive calendar I have come across so far at £250.

What do you think of these calendars? Will you be trying to get your hands on any of them?

8 comments:

  1. I might consider investing in that No 7-box :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Benefit one looks amazing! The little sized products are so great for testing before committing to the full size. £60 seems like a lot but I definitely think you are getting a lot for your money there x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. £250 for an advent calendar is insane! I love the look of the Benefit one but it's still a bit pricey for me I think :(

    macinmybackpack.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lordy yes, £250 is way too expensive for me too! We can look I guess! x

      Delete
  4. I'd love the Jo Malone one it sounds epic!

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......