Thursday 26 December 2013

Body Shop Lip Scuff - lip exfoliator

I hope everyone had a brilliant Christmas, ate too much, drank too much and spent time with friends and family. I have been on earlies for the past week at work and was on call all day yesterday. The paper I work for is usually printed on Wednesday mornings, but because of the festivities we had a much earlier print deadline. Things have been very hectic but I still had a lovely Christmas with mum, dad, my husband and the cats.

Here is a new product I wanted to share with you seeing as the good old UK is in full grips of winter now. This is the Lip Scruff from The Body Shop.



This a lip stick exfoliator, which banishes dry flaky lips, costs £8 from The Body Shop but I picked it up for £4 as my work had a half price deal at our local branch. If you find the Lush lip scrubs too harsh then this one will be perfect for you. 
Lip Scuff is not as exfoliating as Lush lip scrubs but it does smell of peppermint and also adds moisture to your lips. 

You apply it as if it were a lipstick, then blot with a tissue to remove any excess. 
I like the product, but I don't love it. I certainly would not pay full price for it. I much prefer Lush lip scrubs which are around the £5 mark, come in a whole range of scents and, in my opinion, do a far better job at banishing any nasty flakes on your lips.

Have you tried the Body Shop's Lip Scuff before? If so, what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......