Sunday 13 January 2013

Bath and Body Works UK

I have done several posts on the Bath and Body Shop before, this is where I pick up some Bath and Body Works products. Living in the UK getting hold of these American products is tricky, but this company sells some of the soaps, Slatkin and Co candles and the pocket bacs.

This time I picked up creamy pumpkin foamy handwash, fresh sparkling snow gel handwash and Slatkin and Co candles. Creamy pumpkin and pumpkin caramel latte.






The soaps are expensive, around £6, so I won't be making this a regular purchase, but I wanted to see what the fuss was all about. They leave a light scent on my hands which lingers for a while. The candles are lovely, these two have a better scent throw than Yankee Candles.





4 comments:

  1. I agree their candles can be better than yankee candle ... I think their hand soaps can be too overpowering especially the fruity ones.

    Shia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree that £6 pounds for a soap is a bit much! I've never tried bath and body works before but really want to! Lovely post :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, please like and post about this page that i found on the internet to get bath and body works to come to the UK http://www.facebook.com/WeWantBathAndBodyWorksInTheUk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya, please like and post about this page that i found on the internet to get bath and body works to come to the UK http://www.facebook.com/WeWantBathAndBodyWorksInTheUk

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......