Saturday 7 December 2013

Master Kajal Khol Liner - Maybelline

Black eyeliners are a staple makeup product in most of our makeup by bags. Pencils, liquids and gels, I have tried so many black eyeliners over the years but have never found one I was 100% happy with - until now.

I have been using the Master Kajal Khol liner from Maybelline.


This is hands down the best black eyeliner I have come across. 
For starters you don't need to sharpen it thanks to the cone shaped tip. The product itself is very creamy and easy to use. It doesn't drag over the skin which is great and I didn't have to pull or tug at my eyelids to get the product to transfer onto my upper lash line.


I have heard there are gold and blue shades in this line but I haven't seen them yet. I think the blue would be a lovely shade to work with. This liner came in under the £6 mark which is a bargain.
What is your fav eye liner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......