Sunday 1 March 2015

Tiffany blue nail polish: For Audrey by China Glaze

We all know what that signature Tiffany and Co colour looks like. A gorgeous spring shade, a more amped up duck-egg/seafoam blue colour. 

For Audrey is the best Tiffany blue colour I have come across and it is from China Glaze's core nail polish line. 


I have been a fan of China Glaze polishes for around six years, they are affordable, have a great core line and the company brings out some brilliant seasonal collections. The polishes themselves are mostly good to go in two coats and last for a goof few days before any hint of tip wear or chipping. 

Have you tried any China Glaze polishes?

4 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any China Glaze polishes before but this colour is so pretty and the perfect Tiffany shade :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun :-) def recommend, I get mine from Sallys or Amazon x

      Delete
  2. It looks great. I like China Glaze too, and have quite a lot of them :)

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......