Friday 3 August 2012

$250,000 Nail Polish.....

I was browsing the Daily Mail website when I read about a nail polish, not just any type of nail polish, but the world's most expensive nail polish. Being sold for a whopping $250,000, it contains 276 carats of black diamonds.



I read only one bottle of LA based luxury jeweler Azature has been created, although smaller bottles (0.5oz) are to be made and will contain a single black diamond. These will be sold in Fred Segal stores throughout LA.

All looks very nice, but I am sure China Glaze's Cosmic looks like a pretty good and more affordable dupe for the rest of us!

Picture Source

 


 

6 comments:

  1. wow, i'd love to see it swatched :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZA! That's one expensive polish xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ironic thing about making nail polishes that expensive is that people would still think that you're wearing a China Glaze or something :D Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How silly to waste diamond in nail polish!! It

    ReplyDelete
  5. Despite the fact that it's totally absurd, it will be going on my lemming list. I'm hoping someone will send me a bottle in a swap! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh!
    What a waste of money? & It looks so cheap too. You'd think they'd have made the bottle look a bit more snazzy! haha.

    Laura x
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......