Tuesday 31 July 2012

Penne al pollo de la cassa

One of my fav places to eat when I am shopping in Exeter is a pizza/pasta place called Ask. I always order the same pasta dish each time I go; penne al pollo de la cassa.



It is penne pasta with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy white wine sauce, it also comes with a side salad.

Mum had the same as me and we also shared a garlic bread:


I had a voucher for any two main meals for £12 which was fantastic as usually one pasta dish costs at least £9/£10. I think the whole meal came to around the £22 mark.

When you go out for supper do you try and find meal vouchers?

2 comments:

  1. I would definitely order that pasta as well. It looks really good! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm, that looks delicious! i love using restaurant.com vouchers, makes it nice and cheap

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......