Saturday 4 July 2015

Dove Pure Care Dry Oil Shampoo

If you live in the UK then no doubt you will be well aware of the heatwave we are experiencing. I know people who live in hotter climes are probably thinking we are moaning about nothing. I guess us Brits just aren't used to the hot weather. 

My hair has definitely been feeling the heat. It has become dry and frizzy, not a good look. I stumbled across the Dove Pure Care Dry Oil shampoo in the supermarket recently and seeing as it was on offer I thought I would give it a try. 

(I would be telling a lie if the chic metallic packaging didn't entice me in as well)



Dove have been creating shampoo and conditioners for many years now, the items from their Pure Care line are a little more expensive but worth it. 

The colour of this shampoo is a deep yellow colour ( think along the lines of olive oil) and smells lovely and warming, similar to The Body Shop's Argan Oil range

Don't let the word oil put you off because the shampoo is non greasy. I found it lathered up nicely and washed away easily without leaving any nasty coating. 

Even though I colour my hair it tends to get greasy at the roots and dry at the ends. At first I was concerned this shampoo would weigh my hair down but infact it did the opposite. It left my hair with bounce while smoothing out those pesky frizzes.

At the moment Boots are selling the Dove Pure Care Dry Oil shampoo for £5.99 but they are having a 3 for 2 offer on haircare. 

2 comments:

  1. Pregnant women who struggle with edema--swollen hands and feet--should notify their physician. satta king

    ReplyDelete

  2. Use solar water heaters as a great alternative to heating water with electricity. They use the sun's energy to heat water for use in your home or business. The ideal location for a solar water heating system is a south-facing roof that is not shaded. Current technologies allow the system to blend in with your roof so as not to detract from your home.satta king

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......