Monday 29 June 2015

Not on The High Street: The Day You Became My Daddy

I had already posted about the bracelet I ordered for my mum's birthday from Not On The High Street a few weeks ago. Since I had several birthdays and Father's Day this month I ordered several personalised presents from the website. 

As some of you know my husband and I welcomed our first baby into the world on April 2. So this year was my husband's first Father's Day so I needed to get him something special.

I think Father's Day gifts from children is more of a keep sake and a nice memento so I ordered this from Made Lovingly Made via Not On The High Street


The day you became my daddy keyring was the perfect first Father's Day gift. The wooden keyring is engraved with the date our son was born. It is a sentimental gift which is also subtle.

The keyring is made from Walnut wood and cost £13 with postage and packaging costing £1.75. 

The only niggle was that the months do not line up to the correct days. My son was born on Thursday, April 2, however the way the numbers are displayed on the keyring indicates he was born on a Tuesday. 

Made Lovingly Made creates several types of keyrings in this style including The Day You Became My Wife, The Day You Became by Grandma and The Day You Became My Husband. 

Made Lovingly Made also creates jigsaw piece keyrings with wedding dates carved into the front which.  

The company itself is a family run business based in Christchurch, Dorset. Made Lovingly Made also say their wood is ethically sourced. The team also plant trees too. What a green-fingered bunch.

@MLMcollective - Twitter

The company also has a website www.madelovinglymade.com/

2 comments:

  1. satta kingSome women's blood pressure gets dangerously high while pregnant; swollen feet can be a symptom of this problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replace your traditional holiday lights with strings of LED's. A study conducted by the U.S. Two billion KWh if everyone made the change, to be exact! This electricity could power more than 200,000 houses for a year. You could reduce the amount of your own utility bill as well.satta king

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......