Tuesday 24 March 2015

Flo Accessories: Nifty handbag essentials for home or away

Having stylish and convenient beauty accessories for my handbag is a must in my opinion. 

These nifty travel goodies from Flo Accessories are no exception. Here we have an LED compact mirror, LED tweezers and perfume atomiser.



First of all, how gorgeous is the hot pink colour, secondly, how handy are these for holidaying abroad? The products are airline approved, so there are no worries about these being taken away from you at check in from an over-zealous assistant. 

Flo Accessories also creates make-up bags, travel size nail care and fragrance jewellery. The perfume atomiser seems to be one of Flo's most popular products. I have already decanted some Dior Pure Poison into my atomiser. 

That's the great thing with this product, instead of lugging a hefty bottle of perfume around decant it into the atomiser and you are good to go. Also Flo's atomisers are universal, this means they will fit any perfume bottle, bonus! 

The atomisers come in a range of colours and sizes and start at £9.95 for 5ml.


For sure, this LED mirror will be coming everywhere with me from now on. Flo's mini compact LED double mirror is light-weight, looks gorgeous and is practical for makeup touch ups. 

The compact celebrity mirror costs £8.95 and comes in black, hot pink or white. Flo also sells sliding mirrors as well as larger magnifying ones. 


Flo's LED tweezers have also been a lifesaver recently, especially when they husband got a splinter in his finger. The lights really helped me to see what I was doing. Personally, I don't pluck my eyebrows, but if you use tweezers for this job then Flo's tweezers would make the task a lot easier because of the LED lights. 



Have you come across Flo Accessories before? If not, go and check them out, especially if you are heading on holiday this summer!


Twitter - @AccessoriesFLO

*I was sent these products for review

1 comment:

  1. Love this! ♥
    You are making me jealous, pretty!

    adoorablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......