Friday 9 January 2015

Sanctuary Spa Covent Garden: Mum To Be: Ultimate Retreat Hat Box

As many of you already know my husband and I are expecting our first baby this spring. One of my sisters-in-law bought me some mum-to-be pamper goodies for Christmas. 


Here we have the Sanctuary Spa Covent Garden Mum To Be Ultimate Hat Box. Phew, what a mouthful. 

This pamper back contains some gorgeous products including a fluffy pair of socks, a shower puff, collagen boosting body butter, stretch mark oil, tummy soothing bath soak and cooling leg and foot gel. 





I love that the hat box contains products formulated for mums-to-be, all the goodies contain ingredients which help the skin during pregnancy. 

All the products smell gorgeous, relaxing but not too sickly or overpowering. In my opinion, the best product is the stretch mark oil. My stomach is taking a battering and I have developed a few stretch marks over the last few weeks. The oil really helps to sooth the skin. I use this at night time before bed.

Any other mums-to-be have any more pamper goodies they swear by? If so I would love to hear all about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......