Saturday 3 January 2015

Lush - Winter Garden - Christmas gift set 2014

I love Lush all year round but let's face it, they do some cracking gift sets at Christmas time. One of my sisters-in-law bought me the Winter Garden gift set for Christmas. 

Winter Garden comes in a festive tin which I will keep for storage. Inside were our goodies from Lush, including some newer products.



Inside the tin you get  Ro's Argan body conditioner, Rose Jam shower gel, Sultana of Soap and Helping Hands hand cream. 



I have been a lover of the Nivea skin conditioner for a while but had never tried the Lush one, but this smells amazing. The shelf life on this isn't too bad either, around two months and since the pot contains 45g worth of product I am sure to get through this. 

The Rose Jam shower gel reminds me of Turkish Delight, amazing, what more can I say.

The Helping Hands cream contains honey and lavender, two of my favs! This is a tiny tin so is great for a weekend away or for just popping in your handbag. 

I love Lush for their soaps, I normally sway towards the clarifying ones, the ones which leave your skin squeaky clean. Sultana of Soap is a rich, creamy soap which leaves the skin soft and smooth. I have been converted.

Lush used to do money off coupons on their gift sets which they have stopped, frustrating as Lush is not exactly cheap. Lush need to bring back their discount vouchers!

Have you tried any of these products? 

2 comments:

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......