Wednesday 31 December 2014

Selfridges Enchanted Spells advent calendar - December 16,17,18,19,20

Happy New Years' Eve everyone!

Where has this month gone, or to be more accurate, where has this year gone? I am still behind with posts revealing what was behind the doors of my Selfridges Enchanted spells advent calendar.


Here was what was behind the doors for December 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20. 

For December 16 I got this eye serum which is the Lancome Genifique Yeux Light Pearl.


 Behind December 17 was a sample of the Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion. I am a huge fan of Urban Decay products, I never come across a product from this brand which I didn't like. I have used their primer potion before so I was pleased this product was included in the calendar. 

A small amount goes a long way and helps keep eye shadows from creasing. Brilliant stuff. 


Next up we have some more Lancome goodies, this time it was the Visionnaire LR skin corrector which claims to help decrease the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and pores. It also aims to smooth out the skin's texture for a more even base. Sounds good to me.


Behind the door for December 19 was this 7ml sample bottle of Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum. I have a dreadful cold at the moment so cannot smell it to get  feel of scent but I have heard some great things about the brand in general. 


Behind December 20 was another Lancome product, this was the Bi-Facial, non oily cleanser for sensitive eyes. Is it just me, or were there a lot of Lancome products in this calendar? Anyways, this cleanser is great for dissolving stubborn makeup including waterproof mascara.




4 comments:

  1. Super cute idea! Love your pics!

    Happy New Year!!
    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Happy new year to you too, hope you had a good one x

      Delete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......