Thursday 4 December 2014

DHC Platinum Silver Nanocolloid Lotion

I am a big fan of face toners. 
For years I had been using the Clarins Extra Comfort toning lotion.

Toning is a step a lot of people skip in their cleansing routine, but I find my skin feels rough and not as bright if I don't include this step, especially after wearing a full face of makeup all day. 

For the last month I have been using the DHC Platinum Silver Nanocolloid Lotion. I was sent this to review as part my job at the North Devon Journal newspaper. Each week we print a health, beauty and lifestyle feature called You're Gorgeous


After taking off my makeup and cleansing I take this lotion of a cotton pad and sweep it all over my face. The lotion itself is clear and fragrance free, it doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry like some toners do.

This lotion also helped remove any excess makeup or cleanser residue. Since I have been using this lotion my skin has become a lot clearer, I haven't had any pesky spots like I usually do. 

I use this lotion at night and follow up with my Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum.

Do you use a toning lotion? I am always on the look out for new ones to try out.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......