Sunday 7 December 2014

Spectrum - Ombre makeup brushes

Having the right tools for the job helps makeup application easier. I am a firm believer that good quality brushes can make a huge difference in how your makeup applies and how it looks.

There are a lot of makeup brushes on the market, there is so much choice, but you don't have to spend a fortune on filling your makeup tool kit.

 I had already mentioned in a previous post that I enjoyed using some of the Real Techniques brushes, however I have come across another company's brushes which, dare I say, I prefer to Real Techniques. 

These blue and purple tipped ombre brushes from Spectrum not only look beautiful but they apply makeup flawlessly.


This is the Spectrum Collections Artist Brush Set which normally costs £24.99. The company is listing the set on their website at the moment for £4.99. 

The set contains a large oval artist brush a large angled artist brush, a small oval artist brush, a small angled artist brush and a fine tapered artist brush. 

The kit was created for cream, gel and glitter based makeup to the face and body.

The brushes are synthetic and thick which, in my opinion, makes them easier to work with.



This is what Spectrum had to say about their brushes.
"All of Spectrum Collection’s brushes are hand finished, vegan and animal friendly - composed of the highest quality synthetic hair, ensuring the brushes are not only beautifully soft, but also a compassionate choice. 
Our unique product range targets a niche within the industry, and presents the opportunity to provide a vibrant range of alternative brushes, that translate as an extension of the vibrant colours used and loved by makeup fanatics."
I was sent this set from Spectrum to review as part of the You're Gorgeous feature I write at work. (The North Devon Journal)

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving that the tips are blue and purple! They look fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing, love that they look lovely and colorful x

      Delete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......