Thursday 21 November 2013

Two toned cracked purple bracelet - @SaraLouJewels

I never win Twitter competitions - you know the ones - where you retweet to be in with a chance. However, my luck changed last week when I took part in a competition hosted by @SaraLouJewels.

I was lucky enough to win a competition and I was allowed to choose anything from Sara Lou's bracelet range. This is what I went for:




This is a two toned cracked purple beaded bracelet with gold spacer beads and a gold heart charm. How stunning is this piece of jewellery.

Thank you to Sara Lou for hosting the competition and letting me choose this bracelet.

You can find Sara Lou on Facebook and Twitter where she has posted lots of pictures of her pieces which she makes by hand. She has different lines of bracelets from the Believe Collection which features all silver beads to the Midnight Collection which has opaque black Czech beads. There is something for everyone.

2 comments:

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......