Tuesday 4 October 2011

Nubar Reclaim, a gorgeous green holographic

Over the last few days it has been super duper hot and sunny in Devon, this might be the summer I was waiting for. Shame I have been working all week. Anyways, I have no nail art for this post, just a straight forward polish, Nubar Reclaim, a green holographic. 

Get ready for a lot of pictures:







I love this polish, it applies so smoothly, I couldn't capture the true beauty of the polish, it looks much more holographic in real life. I have only just noticed on a couple of nails I have a little bit of tip wear, but it isn't too obvious in the flesh.

6 comments:

  1. nice! thanks for sharing - me wants lol!

    where did you pick this bueat from?

    /Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeoussss, love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeoussss, it looks like sea and mermaids and lovelyness! Really pretty :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou everyone, in response to SarahLouise's comment, I got this bottle from Amazon :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......