Tuesday 22 March 2011

Pretty Purples

I fancied dabbling with shades of purple today. After applying a white base all over the eyelids I chose a nice medium toned purple from my Sleek Acid palette on the inner corner, then silver brown dazzle dust from Barry M on the outer corner. To finish I used Urban Decay glitter eye liner in Metalhead on the upper lash line.





I think the purple makes my eyes appear more green than usual which I like and is a nice change to my normal blue shades I tend to sway towards. These are the products I used to create this look:


4 comments:

  1. gorgeous eyes! the purple looks so good on you :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the Urban decay glitter compliments the colour from the sleek palette - think I need to pick these two up when I have some cash!

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......