Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Video: How To Water Marble Using Nail Polish: Jewellery

I never did manage to get the technique of water marble quite right on my nails consistently. However, I did manage to get the technique to work in order to create my own jewellery using nail polish.



I used these neon colours by Colour Club to create a water marble ring. The colours (from left to right) are Warhol, Almost Famous, WHAM! POW! and Pucci-licious.

I also filmed the process as I think it is easier to watch a video step by step rather than trying to explain in in a blog post.

                   


Hope you found this tutorial helpful. 
Would you try to make your own jewellery? If so comment down below, I would love to hear from you.

4 comments:

  1. I will be trying this out soon of the nail polish Jewelry I make for myself from time to time. Have you tried Gel polish on it yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds great, let me know how you get on! I guess you could use gels instead, I haven't tried myself but I just just cure the polish and it will turn out the same. Not sure how gels will react to water though x

      Delete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......