Monday 8 June 2015

Herbal Glo: Natural supplements for hair, skin and nails

If you have ever had issues with your hair, skin or nails like me then you would have searched high and low for a product which can help make you feel good on the inside and look radiant on the outside.

I have suffered from acne through my teenage years and despite edging on the big 30 my skin is far from perfect. During my pregnancy my skin cleared and was probably he best it had ever been. Now, 9 weeks following the birth of my baby boy my skin is back to its old tricks.

The skin on my chin has always caused me issues, red and blotchy and spotty, urgh!
Covering up my problem areas with makeup is not something I like doing, I find it can sometimes make the issue worse. I would prefer to try and make my skin more radiant and glowing rather than covering up problems.

I have been given the chance to review some hair, skin and nail supplements by Herbal Glo.
The company makes bold claims and states that customers saw an improvement in the quality of their hair, skin and nails in a short period of time. 


Herbal Glo uses herbs and minerals to help promote a natural detox inside the body which in turn is meant to help improve the quality of the hair, skin and nails. 

The recipe inside the capsules derives from a closely guarded family recipe which had been handed down from the founder's auntie. 

Herbal Glo has also had rave reviews from Harley Street doctors as well. 
So, with all the hype I am expecting great things from these supplements.

I am going to try the supplements for a month and then report back on any changes to my skin, hair and nails.

What do you think of supplements? Have you tried any before?

2 comments:

  1. It is one of those things that everyone tends to forget and regrets later when things get started in a rush.satta king

    ReplyDelete

  2. Cut down on electricity by hanging at least some of your clothes outdoors to dry. The sun and wind can dry them quickly and your clothes will smell fresher when you bring them in. Bedding and towels can make your dryer run a long time and they are easy to hang outdoors.satta king

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......