Thursday, 14 May 2015

Mystical Dragon with floral nail decals

Joshua went to say the night at his grandparent's house last night so after catching up on housework I had a few moments to give myself a manicure. I used Mystical Dragon by Fashionisa and white floral nail decals. 



I need to go through my nail polish collection more often when I have the chance because I forget all the gorgeous and unusual colours I have. 

Mystical Dragon applies smoothly but stains my nails badly even with a base coat but I find most blue/green nail polishes stain my nails. I used two coats of the polish which shifts between a dark blue and turquoise with flecks of silver laced through. 

After letting both coats of polish dry I used some white nail decals and finished with Seche Vite. 

1 comment:

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......