Thursday 25 December 2014

Selfridges Enchanted Spells - December 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14

Happy Christmas everyone! Hope you are all having a great day!

For the last couple of months I have got back into a routine with blogging by posting every three days. 

I am a bit behind with writing about my Selfridges Enchanted Spells beauty advent calendar so I thought I would schedule a post for today for anyone who needs a chill out after eating too much.

This was what was behind the doors on the calendar for December 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14.


We have Lancome Rose Nu lipstick, Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara, YSL eyeliner, Emporio Armani Diamonds, and Midnight Recovery Concentrate from Kiehl's.

Behind the door for December 10 was the mini lipstick.


I haven't tried this lipstick for colour or application but I do like the handy handbag size! A lot of other people have said great things about Lancome lipsticks, so I have high hopes for this. 

December 11 there was a mini Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara which is lovely product. The wand is curvy which really helps to hug the lashes. The mascara itself is a wet formula - I know that sounds odd - but some high end mascaras are quite dry in consistency, which I find harder to work with.


Next up was the Emporio Armani Diamond perfume sample behind December 12.
 Despite this being a sample the amount of product inside will keep me going for a while. 


December 13 was the Midnight Recovery Concentrate from Kiehl's. I love the pipette on this bottle, it makes it easier to drop the correct amount of product out. You only need to use a tiny amount of facial serums to make a difference.


Finally, behind the door for December 14 was this eye liner from YSL. 



This black eyeliner is wonderfully creamy and stays put on upper and lower lash lines all day. It was a little stubborn to remove, but I got there in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......