Friday 19 December 2014

Selfridges - Enchanted Spells advent calendar - December 5,6,7 and 8

I have to say that the first few days of the Selfridges beauty advent calendar have been fantastic. I love coming home from work each day, turning the Christmas tree lights on and opening another door on the calendar.

Here was what was behind the doors for December 5,6,7 and 8 in the Enchanted Spells advent calendar.


Behind the door on December 6 was a 7ml bottle of Lancome's La Vie Est Elle perfume. I love the smell of this perfume, sweet but but not sickly. It is one of those perfumes which you can pop on and it will stay put throughout the day. 


Behind door number 7 was the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream which is a product I have heard a lot about. I haven't tried this moisturiser yet but I have high hopes.


I am a huge fan of Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair serum which I use every night before bed. I love serums, I find they really help soften, smooth and keep wrinkles at bay. I find they also really help banish redness. When I saw the YSL Forever Youth Liberator behind door number 8 I got very excited.

You only need a small amount of product and it doesn't leave a greasy feeling on the skin which is brilliant. If you haven't tried a face serum I highly recommend you give it a go!

 
Finally behind door number 9 was a mini bottle of the perfume Armani Code. I love the bottle and design which looks fab on the dressing table. This is a different perfume to the others which were inside the calendar so far. It's heavier and I would probably tend to wear this perfume more for evening occasions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......