Tuesday 4 November 2014

Bath and Body Works in the UK?

A lot bloggers in the UK lust over the goodies on offer from American store Bath and Body Works. I have watched endless videos of bloggers sharing their candle, soap and fragrance hauls from this shop. I wish Bath and Body Works would consider opening a shop in the UK, who knows, perhaps one day they will. We have Victoria's Secret and Forever 21 now, so fingers crossed.

However, until then I can hopefully help quench those Bath and Body Works cravings for my fellow UK bloggers. 

There is somewhere you can buy a small selection of Bath and Body Works products. The Bath and Body Shop website http://www.bathandbodyshop.co.uk/ stocks pocket bacs, candles, shower gels, body mists and soaps. 

I have ordered from them several times and spotted that they stock a lot of B&BW's festive scents which seem to be popular in the states at the moment. 


This is what I bought: pocket bacs in Winter Citrus Wreath, A Walk in the Woods, Pumpkin Pecan Waffles and Crisp Morning Air. 

I also picked up a an anti-bacterial cleansing soap in Pumpkin Pecan Waffles and a body mist in Twilight Woods. 

On this website the pocket bacs cost £2.10, the soaps are £6.50 and the body mists are £10.99. 




What do you think of this website? I love the look of the candles, they used to sell the mini ones but at the moment they only stock the larger sizes which are quite pricey. However, the larger candles I guess are about the same price as a large Yankee.....

4 comments:

  1. You chose some lovely things. I will have to check out that website - I've been wanting to try their products for ages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hun!

      Yes I recommend giving the website a try, I have used them several times before. Postage was so fast x

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for this little tip, I always wanted to try B&BW!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Yes, do! the pocketbacs are brilliant! x

      Delete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......