Wednesday 20 August 2014

Vintage Escape Fall Eye Shadow Palette - Cargo Cosmetics

Don't get me wrong. I love Urban Decay makeup, especially their Heavy Metal glitter eyeliners and Naked palettes. However, to change things up a bit let me introduce you to this little beauty.


This stunning eyeshadow palette is by Cargo Cosmetics and it's called the Vintage Escape Fall Eye Shadow Palette. 



This palette contains 12 neutrals and a dual ended brush with a shader and slanted liner.
The colours are gorgeous and highly pigmented. On the top row, from left to right, we have Harvest Moon, Cuddle, Frolic, Cinnamon, Twigs, Black Crow.

On the bottom row we have Crisp, HotCocoa, Autumn, Withered Leaves, Rustic and Chestnut.
The colours apply evenly and smoothly across the lid with little fallout and the colours blended easily. 
I got my palette at duty free but if you bought it from Debenhams it would cost £35.

What do you think of this palette?

4 comments:

  1. Oh lovely! I love the look of Hot Cocoa, Cinnamon & Chestnut! The pinkness of Cuddle is perfect. But for the price I think I would be inclined to stick with UD.

    www.CherryBlossomBeautyBlog.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gorgeous colours! The price is similar to UD though...

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of this brand before but this palette looks amazing!

    http://dream-seek-believe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. satta kingYour friends and family will understand that you have special needs during this time.

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......