Wednesday 13 August 2014

Cheers to You Konad

It has been a long time since I did any form of nail art. Partly because I relapsed into my old nail biting habit. Now I have finally grown them back to an acceptable length. They aren't super long, but because my day job involves typing on a computer (I am a newspaper journalist by the way) they can't be too long.

Since having moved house in May my nail polish collection was unloved. I have now reorganised them, ideally I would like to buy some wall racks for them, but that isn't high on my house to do list right now.

For my nail art come back I used China Glaze's Cheers to You and stamped with Konad Special Polish in black. To finish I used Seche Vite fast dry top coat.


Cheers to You is from China Glaze's 2010 winter/Christmas collection which was called Tis the Season to be Naughty and Nice. This polish is a standard silver foil polish, pretty but not unique, there are a lot of other high street brands which carry a shade similar.

I find when stamping with Konad's black SP you need a light base for the print to show up. Seche Vite's fast dry top coat is also perfect for stamping because the polish doesn't smudge the design.

2 comments:

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......