Thursday 3 July 2014

Hair feeling dry and frazzled?

I am a fiend to my hair.

After years of drying, straightening, curling and dying it there was little wonder my poor locks were feeling unloved and frazzled.

I enjoy coming across new hair care products, especially ones which claim to smooth out dry and damaged hair.

Recently I have been enjoying using this shampoo and conditioner from Biotin & Collagen.



The company have launched their latest products, OGX Biotin and Collagen shampoo and conditioner which aims to make hair feel thicker and fuller.

Biotin & Collagen said: “A high performance blend of powerful ProVitamin B7 biotin infuses nutrients into every strand, while plumping collagen adds volume and dimension, and hydrolyzed wheat proteins strengthen, for thicker, fuller, healthier looking hair.”
After the first wash my hair was instantly softer and smooth and there weren't as many tangles which was an added bonus.
A little bit of the shampoo really goes a long way, the liquid lathers up well and washes clean away without leaving my hair heavy or weighed down.

OGX is paraben free and not tested on animals. This latest offering from the hair care brand can be found in Boots for £6.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......