Wednesday 11 June 2014

French Grey Interiors - Unique Jewellery


I hope everyone is having a good week and enjoying the sunshine when it comes through. I still don't have any internet at the new house, so I am grabbing opportunities to use mum's internet as and when I can to write and upload blog posts.

Hopefully I won't be waiting too much longer to get the internet, it is amazing how much I rely on it. 
Onto today's post though. 
I love stumbling across new and unique designers and businesses. The latest is French Grey Interiors. My sister-in-law gave me this gorgeous bracelet for my birthday last month and I have been wearing it non-stop. 



This pretty piece of wrist candy has turquoise and silver beads and a silver heart charm. The bracelet itself is stretchy, which I love. It is one of those dainty pieces which you can wear with anything.

French Grey Interiors also has a website which I have browsed through many times. Not only do they sell jewellery, but they also stock shabby chic goodies for your home.

The company have stores in Cirencester, Bath, Tetbury and Malmesbury.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......