Sunday 9 March 2014

One Heck of a Blot - Soap & Glory Powder

Soap & Glory are well know for their bath and shower products. I am a big fan of their Some Like it Hot thermal scrub and Clean on Me shower gel. I bought some of their makeup in the January sales and was so impressed I wanted to try out some of their core line products.



I had a £5 off voucher for Soap & Glory products so picked up their One Heck of A Blot translucent mattifying powder. This compact contains a puff and a mirror which makes it great for throwing into your handbag.

I apply it in the morning with a fluffy brush then use the puff to top up if I need to throughout the day. However, I find this powder really helps keep shine at bay. There is a difference between dewy and oily - and we don't want the latter. 

This powder is brilliant at keeping skin shine free throughout the day and it doesn't feel heavy which is a bonus. It doesn't clog up pores and makes the skin feel look and feel great. It costs £12 which is on the higher end of translucent powders, but it is worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......