Sunday 2 March 2014

Mac Candy Yum Yum

I was in Bath recently and stumbled across a MAC counter, it was a very quiet Sunday morning so I took advantage of browsing the array of products without being barged out the way.

I bought my first MAC lipstick and instead of playing it safe and going for a subtle colour I went for full on neon, colour explosion.

MAC Candy Yum Yum:



This lipstick is matte so can be quite drying on the lips and can show a multitude of sins, be aware of flakie or dry lips because a matte lipstick won't look good. (I love the bubblegum lipscrub by Lush and Blistex medicated relief cream.)

However, you can put a nice gloss over the top to give it a sheen if you prefer.

What is your fav MAC lipstick?

4 comments:

  1. Candy Yum Yum is a legendary lipstick! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous colour!! There are so many Mac lipsticks on my wishlist... x

    Mapped Out | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I need to buy some more, at the moment this is my only one! x

      Delete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......