Wednesday 5 February 2014

Urban Decay - Naked 3

I finally managed to get hold of Naked 3 by Urban Decay when I was on a weekend break in Bath recently. North Devon doesn't have a House of Fraser or a Debenhams, the closest stores to us are in Exeter and even then they don't stock Urban Decay products.
When I was in Bath I found a MAC and Debenhams counter inside their Debenhams which made me very excited.






Naked 3 is the third installment (funnily enough) from Urban Decay's Naked range. This palette contains 12 neutral eyeshadow shades and a booklet of samples of primer potions. 

This is what Urban Decay had to say about their latest offering:

"Get ready to experiment with 12 totally new (and insanely beautiful) rose-hued neutrals all exclusive to this set. Choose from every finish imaginable.: Ultra-smooth mattes, gorgeous pearls and glimmering metallics.
From the palest shimmery pink to the deepest black matte with red micro glitter.
These neutrals will make you want to get Naked all over  again."

The set comes with a double ended crease and shadow brush.
The only downside of this set are the primer potion samples - I would have preferred a mini pot instead of pod samples which look like something you would get inside a monthly magazine.

I haven't used the shadows yet but I am a big fan of Urban Decay eye products in general so I have high hopes for this palette too. I picked up mine for £37 from Debenhams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......