Friday 1 March 2013

Fruit Pastel Collection - Scented Nail Polish by Models Owen

One of my favourite makeup brands, Models Own, have been on fire releasing new nail polish collections recently.


Image - screen grab from Models Own

Their latest offering is called the Fruit Pastel Collection and consists of five (you guessed it) pastel shades which are scented.

In my experience of scented nail polish, their smell only emits once the polish is dry.

What makes the Models Own scented polishes different is the company has included a scratch and sniff sticker on the lid. 

The polishes in the collection, which will be released in Boots stores across the UK from March 22, will be Strawberry Tart, Apple Pie, Banana Split, Blueberry Muffin and Grape Juice.

I believe they will cost £5 like all their polishes (apart from the pro line)

If you live near Westfield London, you can grab these from Models Own Bottleshop from March 9. They will also be available on www.modelsownit.com from March 20.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh scented nail varnish - how lush!


    Be great if you could check out my latest post: Enrapture Amplify Jumbo Waver Review

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Shame I already own similar colours or I'd get the Apple and Grape ones

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......