Saturday 16 March 2013

Everyone Loves a Bargain

I went into town a couple of days ago with my other half to buy our wedding rings. The wedding is less than a month away now...

Afterwards I popped into a few shops and picked up a few bits.



Starting off with the bag, which is from Tesco and cost £12



Then 3 for 2 on Montagne Jeunese face masks in red hot earth, crushed dead sea salt and prickly pear. I am slowly working my way through the different sachets of face masks. This company produces a wide range of masks which have different properties. Peel off, warming, scrubs, cloths....


In Superdrug I picked up Eyelure Naturalites Evening Wear lashes. In this pack you get two sets and it only cost around £4. I usually pay around the £5 mark for one set, so I was pleased with this bargain.



Then I picked up the biggest bargain of the day - a set of 8 razor cartridges for £1.96. Gillette Venus cartridges fit all their razor handles which is a bonus. So when I saw a set of 8 Venus ProSkin MoistureRich blades reduced from £14.75 to £1.96 I snapped up two packets. The sales assistant told me it is because the company are discontinuing these particular blades which is why they were so cheap.



Finally I picked up Nivea lip butter in caramel cream (under £2) I haven't used this yet but it smells amazing, like Werthers Original sweets.

1 comment:

  1. Those were massive bargains on the lashes and the razors. Especially the razors, it's painful how expensive those things are!
    Yay for wedding things getting sorted, hope it's not all too stressful :)

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......