Sunday 11 November 2012

Fairy Tale Slippers

I headed into Exeter with mum recently to check out the new John Lewis store and pick up some Christmas bits and pieces. I saw these beauties in Office:
 


 
 
These are my first pair of flat ballet style shoes, normally I live in boots during autumn and winter then gladiators and wedges in the spring and summer. Up until now I just never came across a pair I really liked.
 
I was unsure whether to get a size 5 or 6, I am usually a 6 but I was walking out of a 6 in these shoes. The sales assistant told me to get a 5 because these types of shoes tend to have a bit of give in the back after a few wears.
 
These cost £20 from Office.
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love them they are so bold and unique! Now following xo

    http://discountbeauty101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......