Monday 18 June 2012

Rising Star (another OPI polish for under £4)

I haven't posted in the last week, I have missed blogging but work has been a bit hectic, infact, this is the first time I have even had time to paint my nails in a week.
I picked up this OPI polish - Rising Star from Sallys, it was in the clearance section for under £4.




This is a burnt orangey copper pot shade, I don't own many colours like this so thought it would make a nice change. Like I have said before about OPI colours, I do like this, but would not pay full price for it.

If you have a Sallys near you I encourage you to check out the sale/clearance section, sometimes there are gems to be found.

5 comments:

  1. OPI's expensive thank heavens for trade cards, I do like them but find CG have a little more of a younger edge.

    Is that a better role for you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see you back, sweetie! :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great bargain. Love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have two OPI polishes, got them both from sally's and totally agree with you - i would never buy them at full price!

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......