Saturday 5 May 2012

Alternating with crackle

I hope everyone is doing well? I haven't blogged in a few days, the longest since I first set up my blog a little over a year ago. Work has been hectic, I have been staying late, this coupled with a cold has meant I have felt a little run down. I am back now though and feeling better.

Here is a mani I wore recently.





Using Lemon Ice Cream from Barry M and essie's Geranium on alternating nails, and Barry M's black crackle as well as Rimmel's Matte finish top coat.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better!
    What great spring colours you chose for this mani! :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the essie polish! so opaque!

    ke
    my makeup blog: http://blissfullyke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......