Friday 20 April 2012

Prezzo in North Devon

It has been a while since I wrote about a supper date! I went to the local Prezzo with one of my oldest friends recently. Prezzo is an Italian restaurant, basically pasta, pizza and they have some amazing chicken dishes too. I never pay full price when I eat at Prezzo, there are so many vouchers floating around for buy one get one free main meals or two main meals for £12 etc.

Here is what we ate:

Deep fried mozzarella and tomato relish (we both had this starter) my friend had the pizza and side salad, I had pasta carbonara. For pudding she had the cheesecake and I had the chocolate fudge cake.








I can't remember exactly the full price of our meal, but we ended up splitting it in half, so it wasn't too expensive. When it comes to eating at chains I am a bit boring and eat pretty much the same food every time I go.

1 comment:

  1. Deep fried mozzarella? Pasta Carbonara? Cheese cake?
    I think I've died and gone to heaven! LOL Xx

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......