Wednesday 18 April 2012

Cyan Blue with Block Orange

Using two Barry M polishes, Cyan Blue and Block Orange, I created this manicure along with some Konad stamping.


Up until now I hadn't tried this stamp design on my Konad plate M63 so thought I would give it a go. I have to say this isn't one of my favs, on some nails I didn't stamp quite straight, therefore I find this pattern unforgiving for flaws. For some reason on top of the orange the pattern seems distorted.

The two polishes before the stamping:



These photos were taken with two coats of each polish, that is one of the qualities I love about Barry M polishes, the are so cheap (£2.99) but the colour pay off is intense.




4 comments:

  1. Very lovely color combo and I need that image plate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barry M makes great polishes!
    I can't see any flaws in the stamping, it looks great to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative. I really want to try a nail stamp.

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great color combination -- and both of the bright shades look great on you! Double points!

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......