Friday 6 April 2012

Longleat Centre Parcs and a hen do

A few weekends ago I went to a Centre Parcs (Longleat) for my sister in law to be hen do. I had never been to a Centre Parcs before but it was good fun. Our cabin was lovely, the forest itself was stunning and it felt great walking around. Luckily it didn't rain!

Here a few pics of the weekend:






We mostly drank, ate and relaxed! On the Saturday we went to the spa which was lovely, each steam room was different and cleared my nose! The water beds were wonderful, I could have just fallen asleep on them.

We also went to the water park which was a laugh, the water rapids were great (although my knees were quite bruised by the end of the weekend!) even though the water park was outside the water itself was warm so we didn't freeze.

UK followers have you ever been to a Centre Parcs? If so what did you think?

2 comments:

  1. Your posts always make me so hungry lol, glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you had so much nice food. I can hear my tummy saying funny sounds now :D X

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......