Wednesday 28 March 2012

New from Models Own - Hed Kandi Collection



I saw this exciting new collection over at Models Own facebook page - the Hed Kandi Collection.
The MO team have teamed up with Hed Kandi and brought out 5 new polishes (look at that glittery black!)

Polishes from left to right are Beach Party, Balearic Cool, Disco Heaven, Ibiza Mix and Hedonist.

According to their facebook page these polishes are on Models Own website from April 10 and can also be bought in a selected few Boots store now!

Pic from Models Own

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I actually love every single one of these nail polishes. May have to keep an eye out for them! Have around £15 of boots points so may treat myself to a few of these! :p
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these look great, but especially the gold and black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so surprised my boots has this collection already :) That ibiza glitter looks very tempting :)

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......