Wednesday 22 February 2012

Spring Time Water Marble

I had another go at water marbling, it is tricky but I am quite happy with how this manicure turned out. I have only tried this method a handful of times.


I applied one coat of Models Own Beth's Blue as a base and I used Jack Wills Electric Pink, Barry M Spring Green and Models Own Blue Lagoon to marble with.






Have you ever tried water marbling? If so, any tips and tricks? I think this is one of those methods which will just take time and practice to perfect.


5 comments:

  1. I've never tried water marbling. I seriously don't think I'm the kind of person who's got the patience for it. I like the idea and also how it looks though. :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, it is a bit of a pain to be honest, I only ever attempt it when I have a bit of time on my hands. The clean up is the worst part! x

      Delete
  2. I like how the ring finger turned out. The little wispy bits are cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is such an interesting effect! It looks lovely, i bet it was so fiddly! xx

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......