Sunday 15 January 2012

Frontcover Micro Rainbow Eyes Powder Collection

After Christmas all the gift sets Boots stock are slashed by half, which means there are lots of bargains to be had. I picked up the Frontcover Micro Rainbow Eyes Powder Collection for £6 which is great. I got some Frontcover pressed eyeshadows last year as well and love the colour payoff and quality. This is what this particular collection looks like.



This collection is handbag/on the go friendly, the pressed eye shadows (there are 9 colours) fit into a gold pouch. 




There is their clear eye liner liquid pen which you use in any of these shadows to transform the shadows into liners.



I really like these colours: these are swatched over my usual Maxfactor white smokey eye effects base:



I am looking forward to playing around with this collection and for the price you can't really grumble. Have you picked up anything good from the January sales this year?

1 comment:

  1. Oh this looks really good and cool :)and such a bargain!! :)

    http://jen-theblondeblogger.blogspot.com/

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......