Tuesday 17 January 2012

A Firework in my bellbottom blues

The gorgeous glitter called Firework from Kleancolor was given to me as part of my Christmas present from Nicole (Noir Lacquer) and I have been dying to use it even though my nails are still not as long as I would like. I decided to layer it over bell bottom blues by myface cosmetics (which I was sent to review by myface cosmetics)

Love this combination!



Two coats of bellbottom blues: I love this colour but the formula applied very streaky, brush strokes are visible which is a shame because the colour is stunning.




Then one coat of Firework: This is a gorgeous glitter, a clear base with tiny golden particles mixed with larger red, green and gold one. This glitter is very thick so on some nails (esp my shorter ones) the glitter became quite gloopy, but it wasn't too difficult to spread around and manipulate it to become even.



Firework would look fabulous over any base and would jazz up any manicure, I can see myself reaching for this a lot. It did dry with a gritty texture, which I expected, but Seche Vite sorted this out.






2 comments:

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......