Saturday 10 December 2011

Gun Metal (17 magnetic nail polish part two)

The second magnetic nail polish I tried out from 17 is Gun Metal, I think this looks more obvious and the patterns stand out more than the blue one I tried the other day.


Oh, Leo, you want to be in the picture as well? Ok then.





I found myself applying a thick coat of the Gun Metal because it seemed more sheer and a little watery for some reason, but it wasn't too difficult to work with. I hovered the magnet for around 10 seconds per nail producing a black/ dark grey and silver pattern.






These are £5.99 from Boots and can be found here. As much as I love love love blue nail polish, it is one of my fav colours and what I seem to have the most of, I prefer Gun Metal to the blue polish from these magnetic polishes. I still have teal and lilac to try out. What do you think of this one? 

2 comments:

  1. I think this is pretty cool, and it's cute that it's almost got the same colours as Leo. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! your kitty is sooooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......