Tuesday 8 November 2011

A two purple zebra

Playing around with some more polishes from Nicole, a newer Zoya called Jem and a polish she sent me a while ago called Fashion Addict from Color Club. Jem being a deep shimmery plum and Fashion Addict being a light lilac. Here they are are on my nails, two coats of each and the zebra print from Konad plate M57. I stamped using Konad special polish in white and black.




I used Seche Vite to lock the pattern on, take a look at how gorgeous Zoya's Jem is, I just love the richness of this colour.




Finally my other half bought me some flowers, I love carnations, they are one of my fav flowers, they come in such a huge array of colours. 

7 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous zebra mani, I love it!

    Hey, carnations are my favs too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Love the zebra too, looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turned out fun! I love Fashion Addict, great to stamp with too ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the nails!

    I ♥ carnations too! They get such a bad wrap...but they are so lovely and they smell so nice!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......