Sunday 20 November 2011

Models Own Beetlejuice - Golden Green

The final polish I bought from Models Own Beetlejuice collection is Golden Green, this is such an unusual polish, I haven't owned anything like it before. As the name suggests, this is a duochrome polish which flashes gold and green. I found the formula more runny and streaky than Purple Blue and Aqua Violet.

However, this is such a stunning colour, observe:






The other two polishes which I didn't get are Pinky Brown and Emerald Black. Pinky Brown has been out of stock for a while so once that one comes back I hope to grab that one too. Emerald Black didn't really excite me so I skipped that one.

4 comments:

  1. This looks really cute, I like this.
    I actually managed to get my hands on the pinky brown, but I haven't tried it yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the only one that I wanted from this collection and it's out of stock now :( As soooon as it comes back I'm getting it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, need it in my collection :-D

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......