Saturday 26 November 2011

Glittery two toned eye liner

Another work office look with some glitter: I used Maxfactor smokey eye effects in white as my usual base then applied a layer of Sin by Urban Decay all over my lids. Next up I applied a golden yellow eye coloured eye liner from Beauty UK on the inner corner to the middle, then a grey ish plum from the middle to the outer corner. 

To finish I used Urban Decay glitter eye gel in Power Ballad over the top, curled by lashes and used my usual Maybelline Falsies mascara.








The Beauty UK jumbo pencils applied so smoothly (I won these in a giveaway a while back) I probably wouldn't use them all over the lid, but to add a splash of colour on the upper lash line these are great.



Even though this is an office look I had to add a bit of sparkle!

5 comments:

  1. omg very gorgeous love the all products

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very pretty. And- I do want to try the Maybelline Falsies mascara. Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, I love the subtle glitter.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty look! I need to try it out soon!

    jennsrandomworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......