Sunday 23 October 2011

A smudged half 'n' half

Having rediscovered my love for the half 'n' half scotch tape manicure the other night I have another offering.

One coat of Barry M in Cyan Blue, waited for it to dry, and taping off my nails at a diagonal, I painted three coats of Models Own in 25 Carat Gold. After this had semi dried I peeled the tape off and using a dotting tool dotted Zoya's Edyta where the blue and gold meet.





I then applied China Glaze non chin top coat, but in my rush I smudged a couple of the dots which hadn't dried. In real like it doesn't seem as obvious.

5 comments:

  1. Your dots look like sequins! Very pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This could almost be the mani version of a flag. :) Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the length and shape of your nails! They are looking great! These colors go together really well.

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......